I always have many Projects on the go...
Currently I have some Projects that could be called active, or maybe just “not dead”:
1. I intend to continue development of the Serial EPROM Programmer for the CPC.
2. I must finish off the “Hermes” project!
3. I must upgrade Buffalo LinkStation to a 320GB Hard Drive.
4. I am interested in building a new computer to learn more about Linux.
5. I am learning how to use MS Visual C++ Express 2005... Well, I like C, and this is free!
6. I am building up a new Window 3.1 experimental machine, now using MS Virtual PC 2007!
Why? To allow me to move my real legacy 3.1 machine to modern, supportable hardware.
Ian Neill, 2005, updated 02/09/07.